In the city of roses and horses, the queen of flowers has her own place. In the Zweibrücken rose garden, roses from all over the world bloom in a picturesque park. From May to September there is a varied entertainment program: picnics in the park, flower markets, open-air concerts, theater and Qi Gong.
The rose path connects the rose garden with the wild rose garden. This rose museum shows the wild ancestors of modern rose breeding and is located in the local recreation area "Fasanerie". Here the garden of the former "Tschifflick" estate was partially restored and is now a unique, baroque garden monument - a place with attractive views for strolling and relaxing.
The baroque past of the ducal city of Zweibrücken can also be guessed at in the imposing residential palace. The castle, the city museum and the state library center "Bibliotheca Bipontina" are stations on the "BarockStraße SaarPfalz".
In addition to the roses, it is the horses that have made Zweibrücken famous. There are a variety of events in the state stud with the adjoining racing field: dressage and show jumping tournaments, horse races, the foal market or the big horse gala.
Zweibrücken is the shopping city of short distances. The outlet center "Zweibrücken Fashion Outlet" makes the hearts of price-conscious shoppers beat faster and in the city center the pedestrian zone with its numerous cafés, bistros and ice cream parlors becomes a shopping and gourmet mile.
Numerous leisure facilities that invite you to visit: mini golf and water playground, Nordic fitness park, ice arena, climbing hall and cart driving hall In the lovely town with an old tradition, there are offers for everyone.
- Direct A8 motorway connection or airfield
- German-French "savoir vivre" right on the border
- charming small town with historical character
- Innovation center with university
- Large outlet center with over 120 outlet stores
- green city in a rural region
- manageable, simple, uncomplicated
- Class instead of mass - we can still afford "individual".
- Rose garden, stud and castle in the city center
- Lively green axis through the city on the water
- Location between two biosphere reserves in the Palatinate Forest Nature Park