Frankenthal (Palatinate), once the third capital of the Electoral Palatinate, is now known as an up-and-coming and lively medium-sized center in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region. The city's manageability, short distances and its central location are appreciated by the nearly 50,000 residents and their guests alike.
Surrounded by fertile fields, orchards and vineyards, the sun-drenched Frankenthal has an aura that harmoniously combines enjoyment of nature and modern life. Optimism, joie de vivre and cosmopolitanism characterize the city and its inhabitants. In addition, life pulsates in numerous clubs and associations, with sports and games.
In addition, the city of Frankenthal is known as a traditional location for companies with a global reputation, which, in addition to its strong industrial character, has also developed into a location for high-quality engineering services. This development is based, among other things, on the excellent transport connections, the excellent and diverse school system and the immediate vicinity of traditional and innovative universities.
- Central location in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region
- 45 minutes from Frankfurt Airport
- Perfect accessibility via good train and motorway connections
- The meeting of Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland-Palatinate and Hesse in the border triangle in the immediate vicinity
- Up-and-coming and lively middle-class center with strong commercial and industrial companies that, for example, deliver high-efficiency pumps all over the world
- From e-car sharing and a large selection of public charging stations to numerous e-bike stations, Frankenthal offers a modern, well-developed e-infrastructure
- Historical Cityscape. Ruins of the Augustinian monastery, Erkenbert Museum, Wormser & Speyrer Tor and the most beautiful weekly market in the region
- Optimally located between grapevines and urban flair, the supporting program can be varied around your event
- Not only awarded as Fairtrade Town - we, the Congressforum Frankenthal, live sustainability with the world's most comprehensive EMAS certification
- Full service event management - everything from a single source for unforgettable event experiences