In Worms, the old capital of the Nibelungs, history is very close and omnipresent: Queens fought here, emperors held court and scriptures were defended. Conferences have a long tradition in Worms, because important decisions were made here back in the days of the medieval imperial diets.
Located between the Rhine-Main and Rhine-Neckar metropolitan regions, the "City of Religions" offers its visitors highlights of European cultural history from the Middle Ages to modern times with topics such as Jewish history, the Reformation and the cathedral. Short distances between the conference and event location "Das Wormser" and the co-working space in the middle of the city as well as the historical sights such as the Romanesque Cathedral of St. Peter and one of the largest Reformation monuments in the world characterize urban life in the Nibelungs city. Since July 2021, Worms has been home to a UNESCO World Heritage Site together with the Jewish SchUM sites of Speyer and Mainz. Many varied events, from the Nibelungs Festival to the music festival "Worms: Jazz & Joy" enrich the cultural scene. In terms of gastronomy, almost everything in Worms revolves around enjoying wine, whether in trendy wine bars or modern vinotheques. Many hours of sunshine and a scenic environment between the two large wine-growing regions of Palatinate and Rheinhessen offer the perfect setting for an exciting journey of discovery.
- In the middle of the Rhine-Main and Rhine-Neckar metropolitan regions
- 45 minutes from Frankfurt Airport
- direct motorway access
- city of short distances
- Full-service event management - everything from a single source
- Festival city and cultural capital of Rhineland-Palatinate
- third largest wine-growing community in Germany
- university location
- Worms, Rheinhessen and Palatinate: surrounded by the largest wine-growing regions in Germany
- One of the oldest cities in Germany and a UNESCO World Heritage City