Great thinkers and golden treasures, antique splendor and baroque opulence, art carved in stone, painted on parchment and decorated with precious stones from 1800 years. All this can be found in Trier - the oldest city in Germany, which was founded by the Romans on the Moselle about 2,000 years ago. With its seven Roman buildings that have survived to this day, such as the Porta Nigra, the Moselle metropolis is the center of antiquity in Germany. Thanks to them and the Cathedral of St. Peter and the Church of Our Lady, Trier has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1986. The history of the city can still be felt today through the Roman buildings and other sights, making it a unique place for conferences and congresses. Planning and discussion have been going on here for over 2,000 years, and the right solutions are found and results achieved. Because the former Roman capital brings people together in a unique historical ambience and has been inspiring them to new ideas, creativity and cooperation since ancient times. Our diverse venues are also perfectly set up for conferences: They provide the best technical conditions and a wide range of options, so that there are optimal conditions for a productive stay.
Trier, romantically located in the border triangle France-Luxembourg-Germany, offers not only history, which can be discovered in numerous city tours, but also a variety of cultural events, varied moments of pleasure and one of the most attractive pedestrian zones in Germany, which invites you to shop and stroll.
- Trier international - in the middle of the border triangle France-Luxembourg-Germany
- Trier – a city of short distances
- Trier on the Moselle - Germany's most famous wine-growing region
- Trier unique - historical conferences - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Trier’s landscape - between vineyards, forest and on the river
- Trier diverse - top-class adventure tour
- Culinary Trier - from hearty regional to creative star cuisine
- Shopping in Trier - one of the most attractive pedestrian zones in Germany
- Trier, city of teaching, research and art - university and college city
- Trier - We for you - everything from a single source