Mainz – closer than expected. Mainz, the state capital of Rhineland-Palatinate, is located directly on the Rhine in the heart of Europe, in the middle of the Rhine-Main metropolitan region and only 25 minutes from Frankfurt Airport with a direct motorway connection. With almost 4,000 hotel rooms of all categories and four congress and event venues, the city offers all the important prerequisites for holding a successful conference. This makes Mainz one of the TOP 10 congress and conference locations in Germany. The short distances within the city between the venues and hotels ensure efficiency.
At Mainz Congress, conference planners receive comprehensive advice and support for congress, event and trade fair planning - whether live on site, hybrid or digital, for example via the in-house streaming platform mainzplus.digital. The live studio in the Frankfurter Hof implemented by mainzplus CITYMARKETING and the technology partner WRS Event-Engineering Veranstaltungstechnik as well as the accompanying streaming platform mainzplus.digital were nominated by a specialist jury for the renowned "Location Award 2021" in the category "Best Streaming Location" and elected 2nd place via online voting.
With the Rheingoldhalle, the Kurfürstliches Schloss, the Frankfurter Hof and the KUZ Kulturzentrum Mainz, Mainz offers the ideal venue for every type of event. The beautiful old town offers the perfect opportunity for the "meeting after the meeting" with a view of the cathedral and numerous restaurants and wine shops. With the largest wine-growing region in Germany right in front of the door and events such as the "Mainzer Weinmarkt" wine lovers get their money's worth. Joie de vivre and a 2,000-year-old culture characterize today's Mainz, which presents itself as a cultural stronghold with a variety of events.
But not only that - as a city of science, Mainz is home to the Johannes Gutenberg University, several universities and research institutes, as well as the Mainz-based biotechnology company BioNTech. Thanks to companies such as ZDF and SWR, Mainz is also one of the top ten German media cities.
- In the heart of Europe - in the heart of the Rhine-Main metropolitan region
- 25 minutes from Frankfurt Airport
- Direct motorway connection, hub of Deutsche Bahn
- almost 4,000 rooms in all hotel categories
- Venues in close proximity to the Rhine and the city center
- Full-service event management - everything from a single source
- Research center: Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Cultural and student stronghold, business and media location
- Mainz and Rheinhessen - Germany's largest wine-growing region
- Mainz - Germany's "best small large city"