The BOHR group of companies – a family business that has existed for 30 years in the middle of Rhineland-Palatinate – is very successful in tourism and passenger transport. Every year we realize around 1,500 tours. We move more than a million people nationally and internationally every year, which we generate with our bus fleet, which consists of over 150 high-quality and modern vehicles. Our corporate headquarters are located directly at Hahn Airport with branches in Wiesbaden, Frankfurt/Main, Hürth near Cologne and in Ramstein-Miesenbach.
From the minivan to the coach - you have the choice - with us you will find the right vehicle for your event. We offer you numerous mobility solutions for your event, trade fair or congress. From transfer trips to dinner service to complete logistical event support, we cover all areas relating to the transport of your guests. Our competent team will be happy to advise you from start to finish and will be happy to support you in all your planning and projects.
- Bus charter/VIP service
- complete logistical services for trade fairs, congresses and major events
- Transfer and driving service for events and company events
- modern fleet & trained staff
- Dispatcher – your personal contact on site
- 24/7 availability
- Bus catering & beverage service
- onboard hostess
- Aviation Service (Crew Transport, Layover Service and Diversion Service)
- Corporate identity - with appropriately branded buses, you have maximum attention for your company - from the small lettering to the complete bus
- River cruise service for day trips including shuttle service and/or escort buses from departure point to final destination with a guide and the possibility of bus branding (logo on each side of the bus)
- Group tours - individually planned bus tours with a program and hotel tailored to the needs of the group
- Travel agency with its own catalog - combined air/bus trips, day trips, event tours, city tours, multi-day trips and much more
- Scheduled airport services (coach level) Luxembourg, Frankfurt-Hahn, Frankfurt-International